Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I almost forgot

A few more things I almost forgot....

Currently, I am upset at HIMYM and Scrubs. They are putting out new shows at an extremely slow and gay rate. I want new episodes from now until the end of time...do you understand me? You are not permitted to sit back with reruns. I expect new hilarity on a weekly basis.... I dont think thats too much to ask for.

Current Music trends...

Currently my music selections look something like this....

Favorite song of the moment - U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
Fav album - U2 - No Line on the Horizon
Song with growing promise - Lily Allen - Fuck You
Song with an ability to get stuck in my head - Calvin Harris' Acceptable in the 80s
Shittiest song on the radio - anything with akorn on it, that guy sucks ass
Most overplayed- As much as I hate to admit, All Summer Long by Kid Rock.. its time to move on, that was released what seems to be a year ago atleast.

Also, my mother bought a wii... she loves it, cept for the fact that her trainer says she is 60 yrs old... I guess its hard for mama to realize she is old than she thinks...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment